iPiccy – Your Go-To Web App For Simple Yet Powerful Photo Editing
Well now, it’s settled. The http://ipiccy.com/ website is the ultimate place for both professionals and passionate enthusiast who require cutting-edge functionality for their photo edits but don’t have enough time to play around with Photoshop or Illustrator.
What is the little charmer capable of?
First and foremost, iPiccy is a web app. That means all of its functionality is available and easily accessible from any internet browser on any device. The times when you were dependent from your powerful PC or trusty laptop are far gone. You can edit photos professionally from a Smartphone as well!
- The app won’t eat up your PC’s entire RAM. It won’t overburden the Central Processing Unit and it will treat the graphics card as gently as the summer breeze.
- Additionally, the app is 100% free and doesn’t even require registration or any integration of your email or social media accounts. That means you won’t be receiving spam mail and your personal data rests easily knowing it’s safe and sound.
- The functionality is amazing and will satisfy your boldest dreams and expectations for both print and online usage of rich visuals.
What’s under the hood?
iPiccy emphasizes every single person out there who dreams of a perfect photo. The apps User Interface is out of this world as it is designed to deliver the most simple and intuitive of solutions while packing a wild punch with insanely flexible features.
Whiten your teeth, remove red eyes, and create collages, Facebook covers and YouTube thumbnails. All of that comes along with customizable templates and you won’t have to worry about height or width. Seems like a hell of a deal, doesn’t it?
You will be able to make all of your social media channels shine with uniqueness, you will forget about custom appearances and boring old Instagram filters we are already tired to death of.
Immense arrays of tools and customization capabilities at your service will additionally allow you to become the all-star branding master.
Just think about it you have templates, fonts, stickers, pop art and an entire library of fonts at your disposal. Surely you can come up with at least a dozen of creative ways to use all of that. Here are some options, just to name a few:
- You can create memes that are relevant to you and your followers. You might be into healthy nutrition or American muscle cars or whatever pleases your mind and soul. And you are definitely hanging out with people who share some of your interest and you have a lot of jokes only your gang understands. Transform them into digital masterpieces and enjoy a good, relevant meme together.
- You can create a compelling storyline of posts that will be shared with a common trait. This will ensure that you will be the person to come up one’s mind before that person hits the like button. Your posts won’t be yet another generic clutter that has overflowed today’s social media.
- You can adjust your filmed memories for flawless print and framing. You can even create entire collages within mere seconds. Now that’s the way to memorize your wedding day or that awesome beach party!
Yep, iPiccy can do all that and even more!
Have you ever dreamed of a photo editor app that’s both empowered rich functionality and is insanely simple in use? Well, here’s iPiccy!